Fahrwest Logistics (Poland) offers comprehensive logistics solutions for the automotive industry. We guarantee reliable service in full compliance with the law. Using the services of our company, you will make the cargo transportation of the auto industry efficient, cost-effective. After all, professionals work at each stage of the transport and logistics chain, whose main task is to optimize processes and reduce customer costs.
Fahrwest Logistics offers you a turnkey transportation service for the automotive industry that includes the following:
- Competent logistics at all stages, understanding the specifics of the industry.
- Preparation of accompanying documents, taking into account the requirements of the industry.
- A large fleet of vehicles that allows you to carry out cargo without the involvement of subcontractors.
- Services of qualified lawyers, forwarders, security guards, customs brokers – a staff of professional employees at your disposal.
- Cargo insurance, which excludes the loss of the client in the event of force majeure or damage to the shipment due to the fault of third parties. This is very important, as the products of the automotive industry are often characterized by high cost and high-value goods.
Cargo control at all stages of transportation through electronic services.
- Licenses for the transportation of dangerous and oversized cargo, since when transporting products of the automotive industry, it is often necessary to have just such a service.
Features of cargo transportation in the automotive industry
Cargo transportation for the automotive industry is a transport and logistics service that requires high competencies and significant resources from the carrier. The professionalism of a transport company is especially important when it comes to the international transportation of segment products, for example, when exporting cars and spare parts from Europe to the countries of Asia, Africa, and the Caucasus. And vice versa, when transporting vehicles, consumables, parts to Europe.
Delivery of goods in the automotive industry is carried out by means of specialized transport. And it is very important that the recipient gets the parts and consumables on time. After all, untimely delivery to the warehouse can lead to a break in a more complex logistics chain and even to a simple assembly line. By entrusting the transportation of cargo to Fahrwest Logistics, you can be sure that components and consumables will be at their destination on time. For this we:
- we carefully plan the route, analyze the routes in terms of transit time, starting point, mode of transportation;
- we check the operability of transport before each flight in order to avoid breakdowns and downtime;
- we repeatedly check all the accompanying documentation to eliminate bureaucratic delays.
Transportation of some goods in the automotive industry requires special conditions. For example, special equipment in terms of dimensions may not meet the permissible standards for width, height, weight. In this case, we will offer you transportation within the framework of the “Transportation of oversized cargo” service. It provides for the coordination of the route with the competent authorities in Poland and other countries through which the route will pass. We also undertake the organization of escort (escort), other organizational and technical measures.
Fahrwest Logistics employees take into account all the risks associated with the transportation of special cargo, guarantee timely delivery and safety, strict compliance with legal regulations and favorable rates for all types of services. If you are planning to transport products of the automotive industry within Poland, from Poland or in the opposite direction, please contact us to find out the details and all the benefits of cooperation.
How much does trucking cost in the automotive industry?
For each of our customers and each batch of products, the calculation of the cost of delivery in the automotive industry is carried out individually. This is due to the fact that standard schemes are inefficient in such a complex section of transport and logistics activities.
The cost of the service consists of the type, nature, dimensions of the cargo, the distance of the route, and the need to prepare accompanying documents. For example, if spare parts belong to the category of standard cargo, the price of the service will be the same. And if we are instructed to transport engine oil, which belongs to the category of dangerous goods, the rates will be different. Our manager takes into account the desired delivery time, other conditions – the need for escort, customs clearance or customs clearance of cargo. And only after that it forms the price according to the approved tariffs.
Order a preliminary calculation of the cost of the service by providing the input data to the specialist. We will prepare a profitable commercial offer for you within a few hours.
Cargo transportation of light industry
Transportation services for the light industry are required at various stages of production and trade activities. Raw materials are left by road to the manufacturer’s warehouses, then the products are transported from the manufacturer’s warehouses to points of sale or to distributors’ warehouses for further small-scale wholesale or retail sales.
An unprofessional approach to transport and logistics activities in the case of consumer goods can lead to a stoppage of the production line if the supply of raw materials is delayed. Also, the result of poor logistics may be a decrease in purchasing activity due to the limited product range, if the products are not delivered to the warehouse of the outlet in a timely manner.
To avoid such troubles, transportation of light industry should be trusted to a carrier with an excellent reputation, good material and technical base, sufficient human resources, and adequate experience. Fahrwest Logistics is such a company. We offer a comprehensive service of cargo transportation to manufacturers, suppliers and wholesale buyers of light industry goods on favorable terms.
- A large fleet of trucks of various types and carrying capacities allows us to select a vehicle taking into account the nature and volume of products that need to be delivered from Europe to the countries of the Caucasus, Asia or vice versa.
- A well-thought-out route allows you to reduce the time it takes for an empty vehicle to get to the place of loading and a loaded car on the way. This allows you to minimize the cost of the customer for the delivery of light industry goods.
- If during the delivery of the cargo an additional related service is required, whether it is consolidation, enlargement and crushing of the batch, stacking on pallets, weight control, marking or repacking, we will be happy to provide services, as we have our own equipped storage areas, both on the territory of the Republic of Poland and in other EU countries.
- If transportation of light industry involves the export or import of goods to Europe or from the EU, we will undertake the preparation of the necessary certificates and permits, and customs clearance. The import of consumer goods to Poland from other countries always goes smoothly if Fahrwest Logistics handles the transportation.
- The list of related services provided by our company includes insurance, freight forwarder services and cargo protection.
- The company controls the transportation of light industry en route by means of electronic systems and is ready to provide the client with a report on the location of the vehicle and the condition of the cargo at any time.
Our company will ensure the delivery of any type of light industry products safe and sound, on time, regardless of the distance and geography of transportation.
Why do they trust us?
High qualification of specialists and extensive practical experience are the factors that help us to easily solve the tasks of high complexity in the field of transportation of light industry products. We do not offer clients typical or standard solutions, because practice confirms that it is more efficient to find personal opportunities for each customer, taking into account the specifics of the cargo and the wishes of the client. A team of specialists of different profiles:
- collects and analyzes information, calculates possible risks;
- selects the optimal vehicle in terms of carrying capacity and specifics;
- carefully monitors the serviceability of trucks before each trip, so that there is no breakdown on the way;
- develops schemes, schedules and organizes the delivery of groupage or independent (FTL) cargo;
- undertakes the legal support of the cargo;
- performs loading and unloading operations in compliance with all safety measures;
- carries out cargo handling at its own warehouses in Europe.
The well-coordinated work of all departments allows us to guarantee the safety of delivery to cargo owners, an established supply chain, and compliance with all technical and sanitary requirements.
The cost of the service for each client is calculated taking into account the characteristics of the consignment, the distance, and special requirements. Our rates will pleasantly surprise you, as they compare favorably with the rates of other carriers delivering goods to and from Poland.
Contact our manager by phone or contact our office in Poland to discuss all the details, transfer technical specifications. We will be happy to answer your questions and within a few hours we will prepare a mutually beneficial commercial offer that will fully satisfy your profile needs.