Fahrwest Logistics (Poland) offers inexpensive transportation of equipment from Europe to Ukraine, Moldova, Asia and the Caucasus, and in the opposite direction to Europe.
Industrial equipment is used in many branches of heavy and light industry. The main types of enterprises that need timely supplies of machines and mechanisms for performing technological operations:
- Mining and specializing in ore processing.
- Producing food, semi-finished products, canned food, drinks.
- Textile and clothing factories.
- Machine-building and metal-working plants.
- Pharmaceutical companies.
- Warehouse sites.
- Construction and assembly companies.
Industrial equipment is a specific cargo, which is distinguished by its large weight, large dimensions, high cost and value. Transportation of equipment is carried out taking into account the specifics of the cargo in accordance with industry standards and legal regulations. We offer the best transport and logistics solutions that help reduce the cost of transportation.
Features and rules for the transportation of industrial equipment
Transportation of industrial equipment consists of several stages. These are packaging, marking, rigging, loading into a vehicle. Proper packaging ensures the safety and security of technical devices during transportation. When choosing a packaging material, weight, dimensions, and design features of the units are taken into account. Usually, for the packaging of machine tools and bulky mechanisms, durable materials are used that are resistant to shock, weight and other mechanical loads. These are wooden boards and plywood, metal pallets and other metal support structures, cushioning materials designed to cushion impacts. Loading and unloading operations are carried out using cranes, winches, hoists and other rigging devices.
Transportation of equipment with oversized dimensions requires the use of specialized trawls and coordination of the route with representatives of the competent authorities. When choosing a route for the transportation of oversized cargo, the presence of possible obstacles is taken into account – high-voltage power lines, bridges and overpasses with limited carrying capacity. Features and rules:
- The length, width and height of a loaded vehicle do not exceed 22 meters, 2.6 meters, 4 meters, respectively.
- The maximum allowable weight of a loaded road train is 40 tons.
- The maximum permissible length of the load hanging from the back is 2 meters.
- Marking a truck with special signs.
- Failure to comply with the rules will result in penalties.
An important stage is the preparation of the truck for the flight. The driver and forwarder check the reliability of fixing the cargo in the body of the vehicle. Reliable fastening of heavy mechanisms reduces the risk of injury to people and the occurrence of an emergency. When loading, the weight load is evenly distributed over the entire area of the body.
Transportation of machinery and equipment is carried out after the execution of accompanying documents. In addition to permission to transport oversized cargo, it is necessary to issue additional paperwork, taking into account the legislation of the country to which mechanisms and assemblies are to be delivered. In European countries, transportation of oversized cargo is carried out only at night. Coordination of the route is necessary if the truck is accompanied by representatives of the road patrol service.
Where to order cargo transportation of industrial equipment
Fahrwest Logistics offers transportation services for machinery and equipment to Poland and other European countries, as well as in the opposite direction – from Poland and European countries. Benefits for our clients:
- No restrictions regarding the direction – we will deliver the goods to any point of the Eurasian continent.
- Tracking the location of the cargo using GPS systems.
- Own car park. The vehicle is selected taking into account the type and weight of the cargo.
- Development of the optimal route – the shortest and most convenient for travel.
- The whole range of related services, ranging from warehousing, liability insurance, packaging, labeling, forwarding support and security.
- We issue accompanying documents, including permits, certificates and customs declarations, necessary for the smooth crossing of state borders.
- Affordable freight rates. Tariffs depend on the type of cargo, lot size, distance.
We draw up an agreement with each client, which reflects information about the cost and scope of services, and the responsibility of the parties in case of violation of the agreement. We are liable to the client for damage, loss or late delivery of the goods.